Looking to test your Star Wars trivia knowledge?
Ever since his release in 1977, the Star Wars film series has become one of the most successful and influential franchises in film history. It enjoys massive worldwide success and managed to establish a huge fan base in every single part of the globe. From Star Wars pick-up lines to many types of games, the imagination has no limits.
This category will reveal how much you know about the film series. All this happened ‘a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away’ – but how much do you actually remember?
Star Wars Trivia Questions and Answers
1.True or false? There’s an island nation called Niue that accepts collectible Star Wars coins as real money?
True – located 1500 miles northeast of New Zealand, you can use Star Wars coins to buy anything from clothes to food.
2. Who are the only two characters that appear in all nine films?
C-3PO and R2-D2
3. What’s the only main character to die of natural causes?
4. Which bounty hunter did Han Solo kill in ‘Episode IV: A New Hope’?
5. Name the original commander of the Death Star?
Grand Moff Tarkin
6. What was the original name of the first Star Wars movie when it went into production?
Adventures of Luke Starkiller, As Taken From the Journal of the Whills, Saga 1: The Star Wars
7. Who kissed Leia first – Han or Luke?
8. What does AT-AT stand for?
All Terain Armored Transport
9. Luke was raised by his aunt and uncle on Tatooine. What was their job?
10. Which character is partially named after George Luca’s son?
11. Which species stole the plans to the Death Star?
12. What is the age of Chewbacca?
200 years old
13. What was the name of Han’s ship?
14. Name the two sequels of Star Wars?
The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi
15. Who is Governor of the Imperial Outland Regions and commander of the Death Star?
Grand Moff Tarkin
16. Who captured the droids?
17. Who plays the role of Princess Leia?
18. Star Wars received 10 Academy Award nominations. How many did they won?
19. When was Star Wars released theatrically in the United States?
May 25, 1977
20. Who can breather both air and water?
Grungans – these beings are able to twist their bodies into a variety of shapes and can breathe underwater just as easily as on land.
21. What type of droid can change their voice to imitate that of someone else?
Comando Droid – they don’t need to travel in groups and faster, tougher, and smarter than most other droids.
22. In Star Wars Episode V, Luke Skywalker journeys to what planet to train under Yoda?
23. The character known as Palpatine was also known as who?
24. Which character entered battle with two arms but could switch to four arms?
General Grievous – he had two arms which could split in two.
25. Which “Star Wars” character was known by the “Walking Carpet” nickname?
26. Which character was frozen in carbon and hung in Jabba the Hut’s palace?
Han Solo – he was eventually set free by Princess Leia.
27. Who was Princess Leia’s father?
Anakin Skywalker – he was the father of Leia and Luke Skywalker, who were twins.
28. Who married Anakin Skywalker?
29. Which species was known for having red and white skin?
30. Which “Star Wars” character is known for telling his students “Size matters not?”
31. Which character can speak millions of languages?
32. Where did Luke Skywalker lived before becoming a Jedi?
Tatooine – also the home of Jabba the Hut.
33. Who said: ‘When I left you, I was the learner; now I am the master.”
Darth Vader – he said this to his former Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi.
34. Why does Darth Vader wear black armor all the time in the Star Wars series?
To keep him alive – Darth Vader was physically weak and would not have been able to breathe without his armor.
35. Which character collected scrap metal and created C-3PO?
Anakim Skywalker – he created C-3PO when he was younger, long before he was injured and became Darth Vader.
36. Which character was known by the nickname ‘Negotiator’?
37. Who defeats Emporer Palpatine to save Luke Skywalker in “Star Wars Episode VI”?
Darth Vader – he made a last minute decision to save his son at the end of the sixth episode.
38. Who leads the Jedi Council in the fourth movie?
39. Who is Han Solo’s copilot?
40. What is Princess Leia’s home planet?
41. What did all the six major films in the two trilogies received?
Academy Awards – every single one of them.
42. When was the first film released?
43. Who is the creator of Star Wars?
44. What was the first sequel, released in 1980?
The Empire Strikes Back
45. The protagonists are Jedi. What are the antagonists?
46. What is Princess Leila’s original last name?
47. Who played Obi-Wan Kenobi in the first movie?
48. Who supplied the voice of Darth Vader?
James Earl Jones
49. Who played Luke Skywalker?