1. Which 1998 Disney movie features the animated and colored character ‘Flik’?
A bugs life
2. What was Disney’s first film to win an Academy Award?
Flowers and Trees
3. In Walt Disney’s 2010 version of the film “Alice in Wonderland”, who played the Mad Hatter?
Johnny Depp. Fact: The Mad Hatter is one of the most popular Halloween costumes for children as well as adults.
4. What type of animal is Bullseye from the “Toy Story” movie series?
Horse. Fact: Bullseye uses his speed and saddle to save Woody from the train and One-Eyed Betty in “Toy Story 3″.
5. Which “Toy Story” movie series character is based on a classical toy that walks downstairs?
6. Which actor provides the voice for Woody in Disney’s popular “Toy Story” movie series?
7. In the 2012 Disney film “The Odd Life of Timothy Green”, the Greens write down their idea of the perfect offspring. Where do they bury this recipe for the perfect child?
In their backyard
8. Name the monster from “Monsters, Inc.” that only had one eye.
9. In Disney’s hit film “Brave”, Merida uses what weapon to compete for her own hand in marriage?
Bow and Arrow. Fact: In North America alone, “Brave” has earned more than $200,000,000 in box office sales. Kelly Macdonald was the voice of Merida.
10. Which popular “Pinocchio” song won this Walt Disney movie an Academy Award for the Best Original Song?
When You Wish Upon a Star
More Disney Movie Trivia Questions
11. In order to become a real boy, Disney’s “Pinocchio” had to prove himself brave, truthful, and … ?
Unselfish – The story of “Pinocchio” was a serial story in a magazine and a book before it became a movie.
12. In Disney’s “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”, which dwarf’s name starts with the letter H?
Happy – he was the fattest of all the seven dwarfs.
13. In Disney’s “Cinderella”, what are the names of the two mice who serve as her sidekicks?
Jaq and Gus – Cinderella names one of the mice Octavius but calls him Gus for short.
14. Where does Travis first run into Old Yeller in the classic Disney Film “Old Yeller”?
In the corn field – Travis doesn’t care for Old Yeller when he first stumbles upon the yellow dog. It is his younger brother Arliss who brings the dog into the family.
15. In the classic film “Peter Pan”, what are the boys who live in Neverland called?
The Lost Boys – these boys find the love, acceptance, and fun that they need to be happy in Neverland, and that makes them content to never grow up.
16. In the classic Disney film “Dumbo”, this leading elephant’s oversized ears gave him what unique talent?
Flying – when Dumbo’s mother is taken away for defending him, he learns that his ears can be just as big of a resource as they are a nuisance.
17. Disney’s year 2000 movie “Geppetto” is a retelling of what popular 1940 Disney film?
Pinocchio – Pinocchio has always been one of the most popular Walt Disney films, and this modern retake of the story received wild applause from American audiences.
18. Whose body does 15-year-old Anna find herself inhabiting in the Disney film “Freaky Friday?”
Her mother – Anna and her mother do not agree on anything before swapping bodies and seeing the world from one another’s eyes.
19. In Walt Disney’s 2003 film “Finding Nemo”, what type of fish is Nemo?
Clown Fish – Clown fish live in anemones in the ocean. Anemones can sting and eat fish, but the clown fish has a special coating of slimy mucus that protects it from this danger.
20. In Walt Disney’s “Chicken Little”, Earth must be saved from what danger?
21. The original “Bambi” film was released in 1942. How many years later was “Bambi II” released?
64 years later – Disney released “Bambi II” in 2006.
22. In Walt Disney’s movie “Space Buddies”, what type of animal is sent into space?
Dog – It is believed that the Ancient Egyptians put mud in their hair and shaved their eyebrows when a dog they loved passed away. Jason Earles voiced Spudnik in the talking dog movie.
23. In Disney’s “The Search for Santa Paws”, the character of Quinn is played by which actress?
Kaitlyn Maher – Kaitlyn was first discovered on the popular television show America’s Got Talent.
24. What two destinations do Lightning McQueen and Mater visit in Walt Disney’s “Cars 2?”
Europe and Japan – Mater and Lightning McQueen travel to these foreign destinations to compete in the World Grand Prix.
25. What was the first Disney animated movie to be adapted as a Broadway show?
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs opened on Broadway in 1979.
26. Who wrote songs for The Lion King?
27. What is Aladdin’s monkey friend called?
28. What does “hakuna matata” really mean?
In Swahili, “hakuna matata” means ‘there are no problems’.
29. In Hercules, who voiced the evil Hades?
30. In The Lion King, who is Simba’s girlfriend?
Disney Kids Trivia Questions
31. What is the name of Ariel’s daughter?
The Little Mermaid’s daughter is called Melody.
32. Who was officially crowned as Disney’s 10th princess?
Rapunzel became Disney’s 10th princess at a coronation ceremony at London’s Kensington Palace on October 2, 2011.
33. Who is Nemo’s dad?
34. What is the name of the cat in Cinderella?
35. What number is painted on Herbie, the Love Bug?
Herbie, the Volkswagen Beetle had number 53 painted on it.
36. In Enchanted, what is the name of the Prince?
Prince Edward – he comes to rescue Giselle.
37. What are employees of the Walt Disney Company known as?
Within the company, all employees are referred to as “cast members”.
38. In which city was Walt Disney born?
He was born in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. His family later moved to Marceline, Missouri.
39. Which Disney’s character’s middle name is Fauntleroy?
Donald Duck – he occasionally wears a Fauntleroy suit.
40. In ‘The Jungle Book’, what type of animal was Kaa?
Disney Trivia Questions and Answers
41. Who is the only title character in a classic Disney animation feature movie that doesn’t speak?
Dumbo doesn’t speak in his original movie, although he was given a voice in TV series, Dumbo’s Circus.
42. What was the name of the town built on Walt Disney World property in 1996?
43. Which Disney animated TV series featured many actors from the Star Trek franchise in its voice cast?
Gargoyles TV show
44. Which famous artist worked with Disney on a short film called Destino?
Salvador Dali – they worked together on Destino in 1945. The movie was shelved until Walt’s nephew, Roy E. Disney, completed and released it in 2003.
45. What are the names of the three geese in The Aristocats?
The wins Abigail and Amelia Gabble and their drunken Uncle Waldo.
46. In Beauty and the Beast, what is the name of Belle’s horse?
47. In which Disney movie did Susan Sarandon play the part of the evil queen?
She played the role of Queen Narissa in Enchanted.
48. How many ghosts live in the Haunted Mansion?
There are 999 ghosts in the Haunted Mansion. The ghost host says that there is always room for one more.
49. What lives beneath Sleeping Beauty’s castle at Disneyland Paris?
Maleficent – a huge audio-animatronic dragon, he is chained in the caverns deep beneath the castle at Disneyland Paris.
50. A replica of which famous ship sails at Disneyland?
Passengers can ride on the Sailing Ship Columbia at Disneyland, a replica of the first American ship to sail around the world.
51. What was the original nickname given to Walt Disney World, the Disneyland park from Anaheim, California?
The Vacation Kingdom of the World
52. Walt Disney has dedicated three movies to what popular all-female singing group?
The Cheetah Girls