Here you’ll find a large collection of trivia questions for kids on many different topics, including sports, animals, history, geography, anatomy, music, Disney and more. Have fun!
Kids Trivia with Answers
1.What kind of animal was Flipper?
2. In ‘The Jungle Book’, what type of animal was Kaa?
3. Which pair of superheroes are known as the ‘Dynamic Duo’?
Batman and Robin
4. What is the name of the prehistoric town in which The Flinstones live?
5. What money is used in Germany?
6. In which American city would you find the Golden Gate Bridge?
7. Helsinki is the capital city of which country?
8. Which state is the biggest in the US?
9. Which country has the largest area of land?
10. How much does a liter of water weigh?
11. What is the longest suspension bridge in North America?
Verrazano-Narrows in New York
12. The highest temperature ever recorded in the U.S. was in which state?
13. Excluding the U.S. and Iraq, in which country does the U.S. military have the largest portion of its armed forces stationed?
14. What nationality was Chopin?
15. When did the First World War start?
16. Who invented the electric light bulb?
17. What does the Roman numeral C represent?
18. What is the first letter on a typewriter?
19. What is Japan’s currency called?
20. Who sang ‘Yellow Submarine’?
21. Which metal is heavier – silver or gold?
22. Which is the country with the most people?
23. What is Aurora Borealis commonly known as?
The Northern Lights
24. Which is the most common non-contagious disease in the world?
25. What is the hardest substance in the human body?
26. What is the longest type of cell in the body?
he nerve cell (neuron)
27. Which is the rarest blood type in humans?
28. How much salt does the average human body contain?
Around 250 grams
29. What’s the lifespan of a human red blood cell?
Around 120 days
30. What type of animal is the largest primate in the world?
31. What is the only continent on earth where giraffes live in the wild?
32. What is the name of the phobia that involes an abnormal fear of spiders?
33. What type of fish is Nemo?
34. Who was the first American president?
35. Who was the first man to step on the moon?
36. After who the Nobel peace prize is named?
37. Who wrote the play Hamlet?
38. Who painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?
39. Which is the smallest ocean in the world?
40. The biggest baby in the world belongs to?
A blue whale
41. What kind of a creature is a bustard?
42. What goes into the frog of a soldier?
43. What is the name of the vehicle that Scooby Doo and his friends travel in?
The Mystery Machine
44. Which American singer had a hit with ‘Shake it Off’ in 2014?
45. In which country did reggae music originate?
46. What is the name of the biggest ocean on Earth?
47. Which bird has the largest wingspan?
48. In which city was Jesus born?
49. How big is the diameter of a basketball hoop, in inches?
50. Which sport used the word ‘home run’, long before baseball used it?
51. In which sport can you get into a headlock?
52. In which country was golf first played?
53. Which Dutch painter cut off a part of his ear?
Vicent van Gogh
54. In which country is the Great Barrier Reef?
55. What color is chlorophyll?
56. What is the capital of Thailand?
57. How many points are scored for a touchdown in American football?
58. Which soft green egg-shaped fruit comes from New Zealand?
The Kiwi fruit
59. What language do the people of Brazil speak?
60. Who directed Jaws, Raiders of the Lost Ark, and ET?
61. What is the national sport of Japan?
62. In which country was Buddha born?
63. What was Picasso’s nationality?
64. Whose nose grew longer every time he lied?
65. Which is the smallest breed of dog?
66. Who does Alice follow to a hole into Wonderland?
The White Rabbit
67. When was the first atomic bomb dropped?
It was dropped on August 6, 1945
68. What is the antonym of the word ‘synonym’?
69. Approx. what percentage of an egg’s weight is the shell?
70. Which city is the Palace of Versailles nearest to?
71. Who founded the first public library in the U.S.?
72. Who invented the telephone?
Alexander Graham Bell
73. The Statue of Liberty was gifted to the United States by which country?
74. Which was the country that first made the use of paper money?
75. Which is the highest mountain in Africa?
76. In which year was Alaska sold to the U.S.?
77. Where did the Olympic Games originate?
78. If you boil water you get?
79 .Who is Shrek’s wife?
80. What is the first letter of the Greek alphabet?
81. How many milligrams make a gram?
82. Who is the world’s fastest land animal?
83. Who is the world’s largest land animal?
84. What is the name of Harry Potter’s pet owl?
85. What food do Giant Pandas normally eat?
86. How many years are there in a millennium?
87. What colour are Smurfs?
88. What is the nickname for the bell of the clock at the Palace of Westminster in London?
89. What is the first element on the periodic table of elements?
90. How many wives did Henry VIII have?
91. What is the capital of Hawaii?
92. What is the name of the Greek God of music?
93. Who painted the Mona Lisa?
Leonardo da Vinci
94. Who was the first gymnast to be awarded a perfect score of 10 at the Olympics?
95. What was Mickey Mouse’s original name?
96. In which year did the Titanic sink?
97. What galaxy is Earth located in?
The Milky Way
98. What form of aerial transport does a witch favour?
99. What is the distance around a circle called?
100. Pharaoh is the title given to the rulers of which ancient country?